- Visa is required to enter into Nepal for all nationalities except Indian nationals.
- Nepal Immigration Office at Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu Airport) issues only Tourist Visa in the port of entry to the Delegates of 56th DGCA Conference and their accompanying persons who want to receive the visa on arrival.
- Those who wish to obtain Diplomatic and Official visa have to apply in advance in Nepalese Embassy or Diplomatic Mission near to your place.
- All types of passport holders (Diplomatic, Official, Ordinary) can obtain TOURIST Visa at port of entry.
- Indian nationals are required to present some form of IDs, i.e., passport, citizenship or equivalent documents.
- There will be a dedicated visa facilitation desk from 16 to 25 August, 2019 for 56th DGCA Conference Delegates and their accompanying persons at Tribhuvan International Airport. Our Visa Facilitation Team will be ready at the airport to assist you to obtain Tourist Visa on arrival.
During the pick hours there may be some queues on Immigration. So, to expedite the visa process we would like to request you to bring the following documents with you :
- Filled Visa Application Forms (available in http://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa) and confirmation receipt, separate for each delegate (to be filled two weeks before your arrival at Kathmandu). This form can also be filled upon your arrival at Kathmandu international airport, but it may take some time for preparation and visa processing.
- Two copies of Passport size photographs.
- Official letter of invitation to participate in 56th DGCA Conference issued by Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (which we have already provided to you).
- Official letter issued by your good office for the participation in 56th DGCA Conference (including name of accompanying person(s), if any).
- Immigration fee of US$ 30 for each person in cash for 15 days multiple entry, (US$ 50 for 30 days)
- If you are planning to apply for your visa at Embassy of Nepal or Diplomatic Mission of Nepal near to your place and if you need individual invitation letters from CAA Nepal, please email us at email@example.com with your details (name, designation, organization and Passports Nos.). We will send you the required official letter by email.
- Nationals of designated countries (http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/post/prohibition-to-visa-on-arrival-1) are requested to acquire Visa prior to their arrival, from their nearby Diplomatic missions (Embassies/consulates) of Nepal Government. Therefore, if delegates holding passport of those countries wish to obtain visa on arrival at Kathmandu airport they need to send documents as mentioned in No.3 (a-e) above to CAA Nepal at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 09 August 2019 to obtain prior approval from Department of Immigration before their departure from their home countries.
- If you require any further information please visit Department of Immigration website at www.nepalimmigration.gov.np.